My refrigerator was too full on Sunday to make these, so I took 30 minutes tonight and restocked. Super fresh ingredients, super easy prep, super easy clean up!
- 3 organic boneless chicken breasts (sliced into strips)
- 3 organic bell peppers (sliced into strips) — I used a red, yellow, and orange
- 1 organic onion (sliced into strips)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of Wildtree Taco Seasoning
- 2 tsp of Wildtree Spicy Carne Asada Seasoning
- 12 La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Salt to taste (sorry I never measure this one, but I don’t use a lot)
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
I used 2 sheet pans. One for veggies and one for the chicken. I didn’t want to overcook the chicken, so to be safe I separated.
Either spray your baking sheet or use a liner like a parchment paper. Pile all the veggies in the center and drizzle 1 tbsp or so of olive oil, then sprinkle 1 1/2 tbsp of the taco seasoning, 1 tsp of the spicy carne asada seasoning, and a light sprinkle of salt. Lightly toss the veggies with your hands until evenly coated. Spread evenly on the sheet pan.
Repeat steps with the chicken. Be sure to wash hands after each step, especially any time you are working with raw chicken… raw chicken makes me nervous! After Chicken is seasoned, make sure to spread evening on the sheet pan and make sure none of the pieces overlap.
Place both pans in the oven. The chicken I cooked for about ~16 min or so until it was cooked through and juices were clear. The veggies I cooked about ~5 min or so longer. Total cook time is ~20 to 25 min.
Once everything is cooked, you are done!
Add-ons: You can pair this with all your favorite fajita sides, or eat as is. Cheese, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, Greek yogurt, etc.
Prep time = ~ 30 min
Calories = ~250 (without add-ons)
# of containers = 6