OMG! This tastes AMAZING! Love savory recipes!! I’m calling this a stew, but it’s soupier in nature… regardless it’s a flavor explosion!
And… I don’t have an issue with potatoes… but, I wanted the meat and carrots to be the star. Ok, so here are the details…
- 2 lbs Simple Truth Natural Chuck Beef Roast (cut into 1~1.5 inch cubes)
- 2 lbs of Simple Truth Organic Whole Carrots (rough chopped)
- 1 organic onion (rough chopped)
- 8 oz container of Simple Truth organic sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 10 oz bag of frozen peas
- 32 fl oz of Organic low sodium beef broth
- 1 packet of McCormick Beef Stew Seasoning Mix
- 1~2 Tbsp of Organic crushed rosemary (depends if you like rosemary… I do, so I put closer to 2 Tbsp)
- 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
I put all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low for ~7 hours. So good!
Calories = ~325 calories
Prep time = 15 min to rough chop and prep ingredients + ~7 hours in crockpot
# of containers = ~9 containers