A spin on the Mexican Quinoa Salad recipe. I LOVE THIS!!! It is so easy and so good!!
- ~ 2 cups of cooked quinoa (I used 1 bag of Simple Truth White Quinoa with Olive Oil & Sea Salt cooked per instructions)
- 1 can of organic black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 bag of SteamFresh frozen corn
- 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1~2 tbsp of taco seasoning (I used Wild Tree)
- 3 organic bell pepper (any color, cut in half and seeded)
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar (optional)
Preheat oven to 375. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Scoop filling into each bell pepper half. Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Bake for 30 min.
Prep time = 35 min
Calories = ~300
# of containers = 3