I love enchiladas! This is quick, no fuss prep that you can put together and have in the oven baking in no time!
- 2~3 cups Simple Truth Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1 can of Simple Truth Black Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bag of SteamFresh Corn, steamed
- 2 10oz cans of enchilada sauce (any brand)
- 1.5~2 cups of shredded Kraft Mexican Blend cheese
- 9~12 corn tortillas (depends on size)
Preheat oven to 350.
In a bowl, mix chicken, black beans, corn, and 1/2 can of sauce.
In 9×13, spread a small amount of sauce in the bottom. Layer corn tortillas over bottom, put 1/2 the chicken mixture, drizzle sauce over the layer, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of cheese. Repeat for next layer. Top layer will be tortillas, sauce, and cheese.
Bake for 30 min.
Calories per container = ~300
Prep time = ~40 min
# of containers = 8